At the Heart...
... of my consulting work is a love of supporting people in playing big with their visions of possibility and deep-seated commitment to help usher in a healthy future for generations yet to come. At this critical time, organizations have the opportunity to play a vital role in the transformation of our world. From the ways they innovate, design, and distribute products and services to the ways in which they source and impact living systems world-wide, organizations have tremendous influence over what will unfold across the global landscape.
I do my best work
... with organizational clients who:
- Define success in consideration of their eco-social impact
- Seek to align processes within the organization with the commitments they hold in the outside world
- Seek to translate their purpose and commitments into congruent, effective, and enduring strategies
- Make decisions that are aligned with a long-term vision for the organization
I help clients
... develop effectiveness in areas like:
- Leadership Development
- Training and Coaching
- Practices of accountability and integrity
- Authenticity and vulnerability as cornerstones of trust
- Alignment of individual, departmental, and team contributions with vision, mission, and strategy
... with organizational clients - as in my coaching practice - is largely inquiry-based - creating long-lasting results by building capacity of the client to access their own wisdom, insights, and solutions. Development strategies include:
- Customized workshops and seminar series
- Group and individual leadership coaching programs
- Leadership programs that integrate workshops and coaching for participants
- Facilitation for organizational retreats, strategic planning sessions, and multi-stakeholder meetings (more HERE)
Contact me for a complimentary consultation to explore how I might be able to support your organization.